Getting the best earbuds under 100 dollars is not as easy as you might think. Top audiophiles have confirmed that there is more to in-ear headphones than the outer design and style. Most headphone amateurs make mistakes of judging earbuds by their look and having to regret at the end of the day. But if you may ask what are the best set of earbuds for an audiophile? We will say that earphones are judged by it sound production, design & style, and above all its general comfort. The best in-ear headphones is not constant but there are determined depending on the persons need. For instant, QC20 from Bose might be best for A and might not be best for B; therefore every person must understand their criteria for picking the right set of in-ear headphone. But not to worry as all this is not to get you confused, but to let you know that we want to share with you every tips and guidelines needed to make the right pick of best music headphones under 100 and above.
We are recommending for you top rated in-ear headset to ease you stress of having to Perouse through the internet in search of your headgear. Whether your budget for in-ear headphones is under 50 dollars or under 100 dollars or above, we make sure you do not search any longer but make an easy browse through on this pages to satisfy all your headphones shopping need. See for yourself the top rated earbuds below.
Updated List of Best Earbuds Under 100
Reviews of Best Earbuds Under 100 Dollars
Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones – Charcoal
- Enhanced sound quality by exclusive TriPort technology for crisp highs and natural-sounding lows
- Proprietary Stay Hear tips, in three sizes, conform to your ear’s shape to stay comfortably in place all day
- Sweat- and weather-resistant
- Engineered and tested for lasting quality and durability
- Matching protective carrying case included
Monster iSport LIVESTRONG In-Ear Headphones
- Quality sound-isolating eartips provide a secure and customized fit
- Sturdy, durable, UV-protected, tough and sweatproof for indoors or out workout
- ControlTalk Universal for on-cable, hands-free smartphone and mp3 player calling and music control
- OmniTipTM swivels for ultimate comfort and better sound
Important Deciding Factors for Choosing an Earbud
Deciding on a set of earphones to most is looking at the outermost part as we have little or no idea about the manufacturer’s technical explanation. Devices such as headphones can best be compared by it technical components, that’s why it is important for consumers to be away of the few technical terms to aid in making the right decision. Most technical persons at retail stores are not away of some of this terms and their usefulness; since we care more about guiding you to making successful options we believe that explaining every terms in details can make a great different as well. If you are truly a stunt audiophile I urge you to digest the below listed factors for your best interest.
- Frequency Response – on every package of a new in-ear earphones you must see frequency. This is a key considering factor for every person hoping to shop for the best earbud and what does this means? Sound in measured in hertz and most likely you might have been seeing numbers like 60hz-25khz, 15hz-20khz on your headset package. The lower the hertz, the more bass your speaker will deliver and the higher the hertz the more treble the speaker will get. The human ear can only attain to 20khz maximum, though even at this level someone can still be knock deaf. Finally since only the frequency cannot determine or judge final output of an earbud we will be looking at another key factor.
- Impedance – Since every headphones are electrically driven, it means that over time it will wear off if your pay was not sturdy enough. Electricity produces annoying vibrational sound in the process which hisses in the ear. Therefore impedance system is to take away the hiss sound and allow the listener to listen only to the true audio. The higher the impedance, the clearer the earbud, so when you are making move for a new pair of earphone remember to check on the impedance. Be aware that impedance is measured in ohms.
- Sensitivity – this is the sound an earbud produces. It is measured in decibel and sound pressure, therefore at 0 decibel a sound is at silence meaning you might not hear any audio. And you might not also want to exceed a sound limit of 85decibel as it could cause serious danger to the ears and can render one deaf. When making your choice remember that maintaining a certain level of loudness is fine and keeps your ear safe from potential sound danger.
- Power Handling Capacity – knowing how much power your earbud can take in before it fade out is important as it aid you to determine when your headphone is totally dying. We might thing that all this details are not provided on the pack, I tell you there are all written out; ignorant towards details like this makes consumers make the wrong choice. So maximum power is the highest earbud can take before giving you it farewell message. Therefore playing your earphone at a comfortable volume will extend the lifespan of your gear.
- Drivers – this is a key factor is sound production. Every over ear headphones have built in drivers that is why there sound better than in-ear earphones. The truth is over ear headphones is bigger enough for manufacturers to easily place the right audio driver on for the best sound production but earbud are very tiny to accommodate the same drivers. So having earbuds to perform just like bigger headphones is tricky and in that sense we advise that quality and sturdy earbud can still make a different. Know that over-ear headset have 4 audio drivers in them, which is meant to enhance: bass, mids, and treble. Low price in-ear headphones have two drivers that is why we advise that you should invest a bit for a high quality headphone.
In conclusion, buying a pay of sturdy earphone is what we guarantee every consumer coming across this page. That is why we believe that educating you on the best brands, design & styles and on audio related terms can go a long way in giving you confident on the right headset to choose. We’ve taken the pains to hand pick these headset filtering them from the enormous headset list in the world putting into considerations the above listed factors for all music lovers.